Sunday, May 8, 2016

My Insta-April 2016 |Smugnificent

Time for a delayed insta-post but it's not the first time so I will not begin with excuses. April is my favourite month of the year as it is my birthday month. This April was absolutely crazy and it passed in a second. 


And yes I know that all my months are very busy but believe me, life is certainly going to be a roller-coaster the next months until September and it is quite possible to affect my blog and YouTube channel although I promise to try and do my best.

Not only this month was crazy busy but also as every April in Switzerland the weather was completely mental. From amazing sunshine to crappy, grey, rainy days to hale or snow. I was away almost half of the month, first to Leicester in a speedy trip for a course, where I go to spend my birthday without being able to celebrate with my friends. So the little child in me (who goes still quite strong believe me) went quite unhappy as you imagine but I know I will still get the chance to do some fun stuff soon with my friends. As expected for my birthday month, there was quite a bit of shopping (beauty and other stuff) especially during my travelling. So a haul video is going up on my channel this week, stay tuned to not miss it.









I think the best part of my month was the last few days that I spent in Paris. I went there again for work for a very important to me meeting where everything went great, I got to spend time with international colleagues I know since long and I loved catching up with them. After visiting Paris for short work trips quite a few times already, I finally got the time to visit the Eiffel tower and Champs-Élysées and I admit I made a promise to return soon to Paris and this time just for pleasure. But the cherry on top I got to say goodbye to this month in Disneyland Paris, the happiest place on earth that I visited with few of my colleagues. It was just for one day but it helped me a lot to clear my head, unwind and I had so much fun. So I know I bombarded social media with a tons of photos but give me a break I am a Disney fanatic. You can also check a video I put together for my day there at the end of this post. So yes April was crazy but it was also a month full of memorable moments. Which was the most memorable moment for you this past month?









2 comments:

  1. The weather has definitely been acting a bit schizo. Loving it right now though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes it has, but it is lovely now, I am so happy about that too

      Delete